Introduction to Pegasus Care Ltd and Our Services
Pegasus Care Limited is run by a team of well qualified staff who between them have over 70yrs combined experience. The management team and care staff have caring values and attitudes, we work hard to provide all care staff with information that is clear, accurate and confidential. Care staff are well trained through our own in house rigorous training programme and Derbyshire County Council Training Courses.
Services We Provide
Calls can be from a 1/4 hour call through to a full 24hr care service within
your own home:-
* We can help with any care requirements from illness to convalescent care.
* Meals and light domestic duties including laundry and shopping.
* Personal care and bathing.
* Assistance with getting up or retiring.
* Companionship / help.
* Night Care or Live In Care.
* Supervision of children (please ask for more information).
People For Whom The Services Are Provided
● Frail and or elderly people ● Dementia ● Multiple Sclerosis ● Strokes ● End of life care ● Hearing loss ● Sight loss ● Physical disability ● Learning disabilities ● Continence care ● Parkinson’s disease ● Motor Neurone disease ● Cancer ● Mental Health ● Arthritis ● Care and support for any age. ●